Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Break the Chain

Just when I thought I'm doing a good job in keeping my emotion stable especially when I have to on site for one of the most difficult client. Thing just have to happened in such a predictable way and ruin my day completely.

I really hate it when I clearly see what kind of game each side trying to play and I got involved into it. Sometimes, I rather to be an idiot especially this kind of moment, or I should just stop being kind, to be such a considerate person when I only get peanut. And blame my moral and honesty also, telling a truth never get me good things. I should start telling filtered truth and lies.

I better be sure that next time I should just tell a partial truth, and learn to be an ass hole. What is the point of being a kind person and you get bully only. Best part is, don't even get any support at all. Might as well just ditch my expectations too, I knew it just going to be like this.

Ya I know, Im the one look for this myself. You don't say.

No comments:

Post a Comment