Monday, May 25, 2015

Wave to the past.

Okay, I've been pretty pessimistic and blue recently. To think that I can do a lot more than I could and yet don't see any fruitful result, I started to have more and more self doubt or I probably putting too high expectation there. Again, I feel that I really dislike manage people. Not that I can't do it, more like I trying to shelter everyone included emotions and it brings an influence to myself. Not to say, I'm really bad in confronting people....maybe not confronting but "moment of truth" with people :(

So, I'm writing today to hopefully change this behavior, or I should say I need and must make it happen. I don't like with this going on, I rather I can still laugh my days off and thinking tomorrow is another brilliant day, instead of dragging myself to work and cursing it over and over. The options I have now is, I can at least change self do I? Then, let practicing it start from today!

P/S: Anyway I gotta start planning what is going to happen after I transfer as well. Be it internal or external, it won't be forever like this.

Another P/S: I missed my old working place, always with the jokers that really make my day D: When can I have one like that here ouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment