Thursday, October 16, 2014

The Victims

For those who wouldn't take initiative and passive, I don't bother anymore. You may think that I'm someone hard to deal with, but it was never easy for me as well. Sometimes, I choose to be quiet as I believe in the fact that those who understand me would understand, those who doesn't just would not. And thus, I choose to move on, despite occasionally it still getting on my nerve. But let face this, I don't have time to take care of your mood when I barely can manage mine. Continue to act like a victim, I will take in your blames on me and choose to move on.

You may have think I'm heartless for not trying to make efforts for you, how do you know and so assure that I did not. When I simply choose not to voice out my internal struggle and trying to fix it again and again in my own way, yet keep getting the same results over and over again.

I get tired of this shit. Continue act like a victim, as I would as well. If destiny means for us to heading in different path, so be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment