Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Sleepless Night

So much changes have gone through that I'm getting this "I am female" awareness more and more.

I get myself feminine outfit during shopping.

I did more beauty care and check on mirror more often.

I take attention on my posture.

I care about how I look and wanted to work out for body shaping.

Apart of that, at this moment and this late hour, I am thinking if I could have someone hug me to sleep, or make love to me.

I supposed I am getting tired of living independently and desire for one who can let me lean on, sharing my joy and sorrow.

Sadly I also know that there isn't a right guy yet. The right one that would make me crazy after him. Afterall I am very aware that it is not easy for me to develop feeling for a person. I am always too calm, too rational, close to heartless.

No comments:

Post a Comment